- preparing a sit-down dinner for 16 on New Year’s Eve
- teaching a CPR class
- presenting a Living With Urban Wildlife program
- designing a powerpoint presentation for early in February
- getting out the newsletter Symbiosis in early January and early April (that HAS to be done by April 1 since we’re leaving the house on April 5!)
- and the ordinary stuff like dinner every night
- surfing the internet for interesting stuff for our cruises
As an aside: I just noticed that I have almost as many views for New Zealand as I do from the US! (see the little flag counter to the right) I have no idea why that is, but since I love New Zealand (and Australia!), I'm glad I have at least a few viewers from there!
97 days until we leave for Fort Lauderdale! Whoopee!